Relationship Management Trainee programme for master's graduates: The ideal starting signal for your career
Would you like to get to know the banking world in a holistic way and systematically explore your opportunities and interests? Then our trainee program is the right choice for 18 months. What makes our trainee programme special: We offer a variety of different job experiences, and then we decide together in which area you would like to work.
What you can expect from us:
- During three dynamic assignments in a market division, you will get to know the range and variety of topics of front office work and the advisory business from the ground up.
- You will be optimally prepared for your task as a client advisor and canvasser by your team, your manager and your mentor.
- You will gain an in-depth practical insight into the business area and take on responsible tasks - behind the scenes as well as on the client front.
- You will support strategic initiatives - for example by analysing a business case.
- You work on group-wide projects, manage sub-projects independently, and support strategic initiatives – for example, by creating innovative concepts or analysing a business case.
- As a trainee, you already establish and maintain contacts with management.
- You benefit from challenging on-the-job learning and tailor-made training to strengthen your professional and personal skills.
What we expect from you:
- Master's degree with good academic record
- Conviction and dedication
- Strong ability to grasp complex concepts
- High degree of customer and service orientation
- Pleasure in customer contact and desire for customer acquisition
- High IT affinity
- Ambition to position yourself in the medium term as a driving force and co-designer of our business
- High commitment to corporate culture
18 months: 3 different assignments of 6 months each
- Basic semester client counselling
- Introduction to the advisory business and development into a client advisor
- Transformation semester with transition to client advisor
After completing the programme, you will be prepared for your role as a (junior) customer advisor.
Attendance of networking events and other events; SAQ certification and other benefits
For further information please contact
Head Human Resources
Telephone +43 1 536 16-110