Relationship Management Trainee programme for master's graduates: The ideal starting signal for your career
Would you like to get to know the banking world in a holistic way and systematically explore your opportunities and interests? Then our trainee program is the right choice for 18 months. What makes our trainee programme special: We offer a variety of different job experiences, and then we decide together in which area you would like to work.
What you can expect from us:
- During three dynamic assignments in a market division, you will get to know the range and variety of topics of front office work and the advisory business from the ground up.
- You will be optimally prepared for your task as a client advisor and canvasser by your team, your manager and your mentor.
- You will gain an in-depth practical insight into the business area and take on responsible tasks - behind the scenes as well as on the client front.
- You will support strategic initiatives - for example by analysing a business case.
- You work on group-wide projects, manage sub-projects independently, and support strategic initiatives – for example, by creating innovative concepts or analysing a business case.
- As a trainee, you already establish and maintain contacts with management.
- You benefit from challenging on-the-job learning and tailor-made training to strengthen your professional and personal skills.
What we expect from you:
- Master's degree with good academic record
- Conviction and dedication
- Strong ability to grasp complex concepts
- High degree of customer and service orientation
- Pleasure in customer contact and desire for customer acquisition
- High IT affinity
- Ambition to position yourself in the medium term as a driving force and co-designer of our business
- High commitment to corporate culture
18 months: 3 different assignments of 6 months each
- Basic semester client counselling
- Introduction to the advisory business and development into a client advisor
- Transformation semester with transition to client advisor
After completing the programme, you will be prepared for your role as a (junior) customer advisor.
Attendance of networking events and other events; SAQ certification and other benefits
Your next steps:
If you will have completed your studies less than 18 months before the start of the programme and have very good language skills in German and English, we look forward to receiving your application.
Are you interested and would like to start your career with us? The positions for the Trainee programme for master's graduates starting in September 2022 are now advertised under our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your application!
For further information please contact
Head Human Resources
Telephone +43 1 536 16-110