Trainee program for master's graduates: The ideal starting signal for your career
Would you like to get to know the banking world in a holistic way and systematically explore your opportunities and interests? Then our trainee program is the right choice for 18 months. What makes our trainee programme special: We offer a variety of different job experiences, and then we decide together in which area you would like to work.
What you can expect from us:
- Through three different assignments in different divisions, you will get to know the range and variety of activities at our universal bank.
- You will gain in-depth practical insights into the business areas and take on responsible tasks – behind the scenes as well as in the front office.
- You work on group-wide projects, manage sub-projects independently, and support strategic initiatives – for example, by creating innovative concepts or analysing a business case.
- As a trainee, you already establish and maintain contacts with management.
- You benefit from challenging on-the-job learning and tailor-made training to strengthen your professional and personal skills
What we expect from you:
- Master's degree with good academic record
- Conviction and dedication
- Strong ability to grasp complex concepts
- Very good analytical skills
- Ambition to position yourself in the medium term as a driving force and shaper of our business
- Readiness to develop and excitement about the financial sector
- High commitment to corporate culture
18 months: 3 different assignments of 6 months each
- Insight into core business
- Involvement in strategic initiatives
- Conceptual or analytic work
To enter a specialist or management position upon completion of the programme.
Attendance of networking events, summer events and other events; individual budget for continuing education and other benefits
Your next steps:
If you will have completed your studies less than 18 months before the start of the programme and have very good language skills in German and English, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Programme starts annually in September. Starting in February 2020, you can apply fot the open positions using our application tool.
For further information please contact
Head Human Resources
Telefon +43 1 536 16-110