Student trainee programme for master's students: Take advantage of career opportunities
Are you in the final stage of your studies and would like to make a career in the banking world? We offer master's students the opportunity to prove themselves with a 30-50% workload in a business area of the LLB Group and to gain valuable work experience.
What you can expect from us:
- Insight into the operational processes and activities of a business area
- Understand the role of the department in the overall context of the company
- Development and extension of specific specialist knowledge as well as linking theory with practice
- Steep development curve through on-the-job learning
- Learn and apply first steps in project management
- Scope for creativity and responsibility in your own small project
- An interesting accompanying programme with networking and other event
What we expect from you:
- Good interim academic record
- Conviction and dedication
- Strong ability to grasp complex concepts
- Very good analytical skills
- Ambition to position yourself in the long term as a driving force and shaper of our business
- Motivation to put the theory learned in your studies into practice
- High commitment to corporate culture
- Employment in parallel with your studies
- 30–50% employment (over the course of the year)
- 12 months in a specialised area
To enter a specialist or management position upon completion of the programme.
Attendance of networking events, summer events, and other events; additional benefits
Your next steps:
Do you see yourself in the banking industry after you graduate, and would you like to increase your career opportunities already today? We look forward to receiving your application as a student trainee.
The Programme starts annually in September. Starting in February 2020, you can apply fot the open positions using our application tool.
For further information please contact
Head Human Resources
Telefon +43 1 536 16-110